The listing on this page is of nearby clubs that are primarily attended by players 14 or older. However, any age may attend. For a listing of clubs that are primarily scholastic, visit the scholastic chess club page.
Tri-State Chess Club
- Every Monday, 6-10
- skittles play only
- Ridley Park United Methodist Church, 501 N Swarthmore Ave, Ridley Park, PA
- BACK PLAYING. MASKS REQUIRED IF NOT VACCINATED
Mainline Chess Club, Admore, PA - ONE MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED (and show proof) TO PLAY
- USCF rated swiss, one round an evening. Join any round
- Register by 7:15. USCF membership required.
- Mainline Chess Club
- First Presbyterian Church, 130 West Miner St, West Chester, PA
Woodbury Chess Club, Woodbury, NJ - ONE MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED (and show proof) TO PLAY
- Every Tuesday evening at 6:30. USCF Tournament games start at 7:45
- Club web site ( a bit out of date; contact Henry for updates
- Presbyterian Church At Woodbury, 67 South Broad Street, Woodbury, NJ 08096.
- More Information
- USCF swiss tournament, one round each evening. May have to join at the Swiss start to play. Contact Henry 856-845-5094 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Chaturanga Chess Club
West Chester Chess Club - ONE MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED (and show proof) TO PLAY
- Every Thursday 7:30-11PM USCF rated swiss, one round an evening. Every 5th week, a quad is run.
- Register by 7:15. USCF membership required. Join any round
- club web site: West Chester, PA Chess Club
- 1st Presbyterian Church, 130 West Miner St, West Chester, PA
- PLAYERS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED , masks not required
Colleville Chess Club
- Meets at different locations and on either Tuesday's or Thursdays
- Club web site
North Penn Chess Club
Wilmington Chess Club
- Different locations each Saturday. Visit the club's Meetup page to find location of the next meeting.
- Next meeting at Dew Point Brewing Company, 1-3 on 8/13 , Yorklyn, DE
- Skittle play for fun! All ages welcome.
Lewes, DE Chess Club - Meets once Saturday a month
- Dylan Clark, SanmyCatChess@gmail.com or ClarkDylan367@gmail.com
For a very large listing of clubs, see Dan Heisman's club listings in the extended area. There are clubs for all ages listed.
USCF Chess Club Listings.
Great web site with and club listings for all states.